USA Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh
The American Dream continues to draw thousands of immigrants from all over the world despite the US tightening its immigration laws. The main elements that make the United States appealing to immigrants are access to good employment opportunities with competitive pay and respect for employee rights. Many other people want to move to the US because they want to give their kids the best chance at a secure future. Other significant draws for immigration to the US include access to first-rate healthcare and a top-notch educational system.
Due to the significant contributions that deserving immigrants can make to the country's population growth, cultural diversity, and economic expansion, the United States of America keeps its doors open to them. Foreign nationals are welcome to immigrate to the US for a variety of reasons, including family reunions, employment, and capital investment.
Visa for USA Immigration
In most cases, a foreign national can only apply for a US visa for immigration if they are sponsored by a prospective US employer, a close relative who lives in the US, or both. Prior to applying for the visa, they must also have a petition that has been approved.
Types of Visas for USA Immigration
Family Based Immigration
Family-based immigration visa for the USA is divided into two categories: family preference and immediate relatives.
Family Preference Immigrant Visas
These visa categories are for relatives of US citizens who are more distantly related and for individuals who have certain relationships with Lawful Permanent Residents.
Family Preferences Visas fall into the following categories:
- F1-Family First Preference: Children under the age of 18 who are unmarried children of US citizens.
- F2-Family Second Preference: Those who are LPRs' spouses, minor children, and unmarried children over the age of 21.
- F3-Family Third Preference: Married children of US citizens, along with their spouses and minor children.
- F4-Family Fourth Preference: Siblings who are US citizens, as well as their spouses and minor children; sponsor must be at least 21 years old.
Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas
You can apply for visas under this category if you are an immediate relative of a US citizen. Immediate relative visa types include:
- IR-1: Spouse of an American national
- IR-2: Unmarried child of a US citizen under the age of 21.
- IR-3: An American citizen who adopted an orphan abroad
- IR-4: Orphan to be adopted by US citizen in the country
- IR-5: Parent of US citizen at least 21 years of age
The Fiancé(e) Visa, also known as the K-1 visa, is a non-immigrant visa that enables a foreign national who is engaged to a US citizen to travel to the US and wed that person within 90 days of arrival. The visa holder can then submit an application to change his or her status to one of the lawful permanent residents. This visa is only available to those who fulfill certain requirements.
About 140,000 visas for immigrants based on employment are granted by the US to eligible candidates each fiscal year. The candidates may bring their families to the US with some of these visas. The five categories of employment-based immigrant visas are as follows:
E1-First Preference Category for Employment-Based Immigration: Priority Workers
There are three subcategories under this preference visa category:
- Individuals with Extraordinary Talent
- Excellent academics and researchers
- A few executives and managers from multinational companies
E2-Second Preference Category for Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability
A labor certification that has been authorized by the Department of Labor is required for the applicant. The US employer is required to file an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker on behalf of the applicant in order to obtain this visa, which requires a job offer.
There are two subsections within this category:
- Individuals with at least five years of professional experience and an advanced degree or baccalaureate.
- Individuals with exceptional talent in the arts, sciences, or business.
E3-Third Preference Category for Skilled, Unskilled Workers, and Professionals
The applicant must have a US employer-filed Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker that has been approved. Most often, they also demand a labor certification that has been authorized by the Department of Labor.
E4-Fourth Preference Category for Special Immigrants
A beneficiary of an accepted petition for an Amerasian, widow(er), or special immigrant qualifies as a Fourth Preference applicant. An occupational certificate is not required.
E5-Fifth Preference Category for Immigrant Inventors
For foreign investors who want to put money into brand-new American businesses that will create jobs, there are immigrant investor visa categories.
Returning Resident Visa
If a lawful permanent resident (LPR) or conditional resident (CR) left the country for a period of time exceeding a year or the duration of a re-entry permit, they must apply for a new immigrant visa in order to re-enter the country and become permanent residents.
Why Do You Need to Hire An Immigration Lawyer?
Wondering if it makes sense to hire an immigration lawyer? Here are some of the top benefits of hiring our US immigration lawyer in Chandigarh to help you:
- Understand the best immigration route - Hallmark Immigration will assist you in deciding how to handle your immigration requirements.
- Accuracy of your profile - We can assist you in avoiding mistakes that frequently result in visa denials.
- Rapidity - Our qualified staff will work with you to quickly gather all the necessary paperwork and information.
- Personalized service - Skilled workers will collaborate closely with you throughout the procedure and will be on hand to respond to any inquiries.
- No missed opportunities - To ensure that you are in the best possible position for success, we constantly check the numerous programs and visas for updates.
Why Choose Hallmark Immigration For USA Immigration Services?
By hiring our qualified team of immigration professionals, many of our clients are relieved of the hassles of filling out paperwork and navigating bureaucratic red tape. We have genuinely assisted tens of thousands of individuals in successfully relocating to the US so they can do business, study, or live here, and we can certainly assist you as well. While nobody can promise you anything, Hallmark Immigration provides the best immigration services in Chandigarh confident that our years of experience will increase your chances of getting a favorable result.